2007年8月26日星期日

Love in My Life... ...


LOVE is what I value most in my life all the time, from a child to an adult now. It gives me the best care for my growing; it offers me the protection against whatever may harm me; it makes me feel happy; it shows me a truly beautiful world around. Anyway, I can feel the world existing when lost in love.
All the time, love from my parents supports me wherever I am and whatever I meet. No matter how difficult the situations are, their love never escapes from me and I know that I am never alone.
When I am in school, especially like now, I am studying oversea; I cannot see my parents every day. I still can feel their love. They send messages to me, asking me about my live and study. Now, furthermore, I have got lots of good friends. They love me also. I can turn to them when I feel sad.
Maybe later, in the future, I will have my own family, my wife and my babies. No doubt that they will love me so much that it will gives me all the energy and power to work and too give them the best live. Without their love, I cannot even move one single step forward.
It is love that integrates my loves with me. We love each other so much that we cannot live without love, which I think we all value very much.

3 条评论:

Brad Blackstone 说...

Do you know the song by the Beatles entitled "All You Need is Love"?

This seems like a sincere, honest reflection, Tang Xin.

One word of advice: Please change the language of your blog template to English. Thanks!

Bonnie 说...

I think love makes us able to hold on forever. ☆
Love makes the family tie last forever, ☆
love makes the faith and beliefs forever,☆
love makes the happiness and memories forever.☆

☆ Wish you get more and more love and give out more and more love

Karen 说...

Love can make one strong, make one feel that there are so many people back him/her up. people cannot live without love. Hopefully you can receive more and more love from people you care about~